Search This Blog

Pages

Gift Certificates!

Photobucket

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Easter Bunny Cocoon - $45

This beautiful cocoon pattern is called "Easter Bunny Cocoon and Hat Set" and is designed by the extremely talented Sandy Powers of Sandy's Cape Cod Originals

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SandysCapeCodOrig

This cocoon was made for Julie Harberts of Purple Owl Photography.  There are some optional carrot and easter egg appliques that can be applied to the cocoon. Julie asked that I leave them off for her prop but they are an option to my customers.



The hat takes about 2 hours to make and the cocoon itself about 8 hours to make. When ordering please keep in mind that it could possibly take up to 1 week to make your order depending on when the order is placed. I work about 10 hour days before I can get home on the weekday which is not much time in the evenings but all kinds of time on the weekends.

For example, when ordered on a Friday, I could have this ready to ship on Monday but if ordered Monday, I probably wouldn't be able to ship until Friday or Saturday.

Free shipping is included with this great item! Convo me with any questions or special color requests.



Custom Color Request


No comments:

Post a Comment