Search This Blog

Pages

Gift Certificates!

Photobucket

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Baby "Snow Booties" - PDF 003

I now have my next pattern available for purchase!  Baby "Snow Booties" - PDF 003!  This pattern is available for electronic download for $3.95





You can sell any items you make from using my patterns, but you are responsible for your finished items.

Please do not recopy, resell, rewrite or redistribute this pattern as your own or in any other form.

If you plan on selling your items online, please coordinate with me on price so that we are competitive and not stepping on each other’s stores. 

Please include with all your “Sale” items both online and off, a comment that this pattern was designed by Rebecca Goldsmith of Desert Diamond Crochet and provide a link back to my Etsy store: 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/desertdiamond


This pattern was designed and written by:
Rebecca Goldsmith of  Desert Diamond Crochet.

For pattern support please e-mail me at: ddsrtdmnd@gmail.com

© Desert Diamond Crochet 2010
You can find more of my patterns at www.etsy.com/shop/desertdiamond

No comments:

Post a Comment