Search This Blog

Pages

Gift Certificates!

Photobucket

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My blog has been neglected!

My poor poor blog!  I got this nice new fancy template and then haven't touched my blog since!  On a good note though, all my online stores are now all up to date, they all have the same inventory, and I have added shopping carts to my Facebook Fan Page so I can accept orders directly via Facebook.  That was a very cool feature!

Starting next week, I am going to attempt to get my Blog page as close to my online stores as much as possible with creative HTML and anything else I can think of to try to turn my page into an easier browsing experience for my customers and visitors!  Please bare with me as I dust off the cobwebs and get my page set back up the way it should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment