Search This Blog

Pages

Gift Certificates!

Photobucket

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Amara The Unicorn Rainbow Style! - $20





Colors

Custom Color Request





This unicorn was a custom order from the craft show.  I had my doubts at first with her color requests but the little guy just came out so cute!  She requested lavender hooves but the lavender yarn against the brown just didn't stand out and so I chose a deeper purple.  She requested baby pink for the mane and tail.  Again, the pale color against the brown just didn't stand out enough so I took some creative liberty and added just a couple strands of dark purple and turqua blue to the mane and tail to give it a pop!  I then accented her with bright pink roses and ribbon!

To see pictures of a white & pink one, click here





























No comments:

Post a Comment