Search This Blog

Pages

Gift Certificates!

Photobucket

Monday, November 30, 2009

Pink Parfait Baby Dress - Mint Green & White

This pattern is called "Pink Parfait" but I chose to make the dress in Mint Green & White instead of Pink & White.  I LOVE this adorable little dress and will definately be making more in different colors.  Sizes are 0 - 3 months or 3 - 6 months.  I can attempt to adjust for a larger baby by special order.

This dress can be made in any color combination.  The ones attached to the cart button are just colors I can think of off the top of my head but by no means are you restricted to those color choices!  This dress also has a matching pair of booties that can be included for an additional $5 by request.






Size & Color
Request Color





 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment