Search This Blog

Pages

Gift Certificates!

Photobucket

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!  I have not been good at keeping my blog updated over the last month or so because most of the projects I worked on were Christmas presents.  I have lots of completed projects to share with everyone and to get my blog current again.  I have a really neat sweater that I made and I am making two more now.  I have added some baby hats to my collection and a golden retriever stuffed dog.  I also made a Hello Kitty Angel Amigurumi figure for a friend for Christmas.  Been busy and looking forward to getting my blog current and back up to date!

In the meantime, I have been keeping my Etsy store current for the most part.  There are a few things I have made that I haven't put out there but for the most part like all the baby hats are in the Etsy store.   www.desertdiamond.etsy.com

Looking forward to updating everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment