Search This Blog

Pages

Gift Certificates!

Photobucket

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Leprechaun Hat & Diaper Cover Set - GREAT Photography Prop!

Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen?!!  This is a Leprechaun hat that I can make in any size!  This is an outstanding Photography Prop!

When ordering the hat, if for a Photo Prop let me know what age range you are trying to target.  If for personal use, if I can get a head circumference I can ensure a most accurate fit.

The diaper cover takes a bit longer to make so if ordering the diaper cover as well, this will add some time to your order by about a day or so.  I will work out the details of the diaper cover with you when you order to ensure a better fit.

Leprechaun Hat was designed by Jennifer Circa of Jaybird Designs

Photography courtesy of Julie Harberts of Purple Owl Photography


 




Sizes
Head Circumference








No comments:

Post a Comment