Search This Blog

Pages

Gift Certificates!

Photobucket

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Christmas in July Sale!!

All Holiday items will be 15% off during the month of July.  This includes any items already in the shop or any custom items that I can make for you that will be added to the shop in the future!  Let me hear from you on your Christmas and any other holiday ideas!

I will also add another option to this...  Place your order now, take advantage of the 15% discount and pay later when your order is ready to ship!  This will guarantee you the discount with the option of paying at your convenience!  There is never any obligation to purchase custom orders.  You can change your mind at any time!

Contact me at dsrtdmnd@gmail.com to discuss your order!  See what I have available now in my ArtFire store!

Please contact me if you would like to delay payment. ArtFire will charge you up front so if you would like to pre-pay use ArtFire, if you would like to order and delay payment, e-mail me ;-)

I look forward to hearing from you!  Merry Christmas in July!!!

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment