Search This Blog

Pages

Gift Certificates!

Photobucket

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Music Interpretation Challenge Entries

I am a new member of the CreateCrochet Etsy Team and I have entered 4 items into the Music Interpretation challenge.

Categories were
Song Interpretation
Musician Interpretation
Band Interpretation
Music Interpretation

Here are pictures of my entries for each item! Voting will being July 25th so please click www.createcrochet.blogspot.com to vote for my items!

All of these items are available for purchase!  The monster hat is $25, Long Tail Elf Hat is $35, Pumpkin Cocoon $40, and Party Kitty Hats $30.  These items can be customized in any color combos!

Here is my entry for the Song Interpretation.  This is my interpretation of the song "Monster Mash"




Here is my entry for Best Musician Interpretation.  This is my entry for Bette Midler.



Here is my entry for Band Interpretation.  This entry is my interpretation of "The Smashing Pumpkins"



Party Kitty Hats is my entry for the Music Interpretation category.  This is my interpretation of Broadway music ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment