Search This Blog

Pages

Gift Certificates!

Photobucket

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Walter's Afghan

I finished a full-size afghan for a customer.  His name is Walter.  The project got started long before I started this blog so I don't have any works in progress photos to share however I can share the finished product photos.  Walter absolutely loves his new afghan and is already using it in his living room on the sofa!

This afghan took me about 100 hours to finish.  The project was modified from the original pattern design to be larger and as you can see ended up fitting a queen size bed.  This was unintentional but a bonus for Walter!

The photos were taken at 1am so the lighting was not the best.  I do apologize for that but I had to deliver the afghan that day so not a whole lot of photo opportunity.  The color is a warm brown color and the photos didn't pick up the pretty brown as well as I would have liked but they did pick up the details of the pattern.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment