Search This Blog

Pages

Gift Certificates!

Photobucket

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Customer Order Progress - Track Your Order Here!

I thought I would list out all the projects that I have in progress and the status of each. I can't wait until they are finished so that I can get pictures posted to all my sites! I will continue to update this list so as orders come in, individuals can see where they stand on the completion list. I try to work on time sensitive orders first and then in the order in which orders are received.


Forest Friends Hoodie for a local customer. Started on 21 November 09.

Snowman Sweater for 1 Year Old Baby Girl for an Etsy customer. Started the sweater on 10 November 2009



Finished 19 Nov 09 Simply Precious Baby Blanket in Pink for a local customer. Started the blanket on 11 November.


Finished 7 Oct 09. Delivered 8 Oct 09. Two 4 Piece Pram Baby Outfits for a Craigslist customer


Finished 27 Oct 09 - Full size afghan for a local customer - Walter's Afghan delivered 27 October 09.


Finished 23 Oct 09 - Received an order for an "Amara the Unicorn" from an Etsy customer - color in pink.  Shipped 26 October since Post Office was closed on Saturday.

Finished 13  Oct 09 - Christmas Holiday Wreath for a local customer - Delivered 15 October 2009

Finished 9 Oct 09 - Christmas Bells Wreath in Burgundy & Gold for a local customer - Delivered 15 October 2009.

Finished 7 Oct 09 - Heirloom Baby Blanket for Etsy customer.  See Blog Post for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment